So Easy.
So Cheap.
So Fucking Delicious!
Home » , , , » Shay's Easy Ass Mac And Cheese

Shay's Easy Ass Mac And Cheese

 



Today was the day my son said to me "Ma!!  How did you make this?  It's better than Grandma's!!"  Wow.  I never thought I'd hear that.  Now, I can one day die happy when I am 175 (yes, I will be part robot by then).  Anyways, here's how to make it: 


Get yourself some: 

  • box of pasta, I used rotini
  • some shredded cheddar cheese
  • milk
Make your pasta.  Drain it.  Throw in some handfuls of cheese.  Pour in some milk.  If you put too much milk in, add more cheese.  Pour into a baking dish.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min. 

That.  Is.  It.  No goddamned roux or any other fancy bullshit needed for delicious and EASY ASS mac and cheese!!  Your kids will think you're fancy if you make this.  Don't tell them I told you how to make it.  Let them think you're a genius!  Yum!


SHARE

About Shay Brooks

0 comments :

Post a Comment