So Easy.
So Cheap.
So Fucking Delicious!
Home » » Sausagey Potatoey Casseroley

Sausagey Potatoey Casseroley



This is a yummy warm meal for a nice fall or winter evening.

Get some: 

-1 pkg. frozen (or fresh) sausage
-enough potatoes, chopped to fill a 9x13 pan
-2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
-onions


Then: 

I always thaw my sausage in the microwave (I'm too lazy to thaw anything in the fridge, the microwave is my BFF).  Then I cook it up with my onions and drain it.  Then while this is going on, chop those taters.  Fill up your pan....then add in cooked sausage and 2 cans soup.  Then throw this bitch in the oven, covered, for like 30 minutes at 400° or so.  If the potatoes aren't done, then keep adding 10 minutes until done.  This will all depend on how big you cut your potatoes.  Feel free to add veggies like broccoli or whatever you have.


Image by Bernadette Wurzinger from Pixabay
SHARE

About Shay Brooks

0 comments :

Post a Comment